At Revolution Cycle and Ski, we pride ourselves on the level of service that we offer. This applies to bicycles as well as cross country skis. Remember, when you buy a new bicycle from Revolution, you get a free tune-up and, for the first two years that you own your bike, minor adjustments are provided free as well. The following is a general listing of prices that apply to the primary ares of repair:
Call with questions for pricing on single service items, prices may vary depending on components, types of bikes, and how long it may take to complete a single service item. We always do our best to have bikes and skis ready to go within a few days. We do not schedule drop offs, please call to see what our wait time looks like for service items.
This includes a one-on-one fitting. length of time and prices vary, please call or email with questions on pricing or scheduling.
Cross Country Ski:
- Base Prep - $30.00 - hot scrape, five coats of base wax and two coats of temperature specific wax
- Binding Mount - $12.00, with ski purchase - $6.00
- Nordic Stone Grind and wax - $35.00
- Custom Stone Grind - $45.00
- Install Grips/Baskets on poles - $10