The S-6 Black Steel Tire in K23 Tread is a great tire for any road bike. - K23 tread pattern - Made from quality Kenda rubber - Wire bead
The Tourguard is a super reliable urban or touring tire. Same as the TourGuard Plus but without the added 5mm layer of rubber under the tread. It sports a bead to bead nylon puncture protection breaker for extra puncture resistance. Excellent wet weather tread. - Wire bead
The Tour is a great budget urban or touring tire. Offered with or without reflective sidewalls for extra nighttime cycling safety. Excellent wet weather tread. - Wire bead
$18.99 - $19.99
• Urban/recreational tire with shallow, grooved tread for multiple conditions • Size: 26 x 1 3/8 • ISO 590
$19.99 - $21.99
• Recreational tire with raised center for low rolling resistance • Fits Schwinn "lightweights" and older British club bikes • Size: 26 x 1 3/8
$20.00 - $22.00
- Fast-rolling Cross Country mountain bike tire - Designed mainly for hardpack trails - Bead: non-folding - Weight: 770 grams (29-inch)
$20.00 - $21.00
- Versatile tread pattern suitable for a broad range of conditions - Medium-height center knobs are ramped to reduce rolling resistance and are staggered to provide a consistent feel across the profile of the tire - Side knobs are fairly aggressive and provide excellent cornering grip - Available with a wire bead or folding bead with EPS puncture protection
- Excellent choice for technical terrain - Tall, open center tread keeps the mud on the ground and off your tires, and grips roots and rocks while climbing - Aggressive side knobs give you the confidence to rail away
Soar is a great combination of a fast-rolling, race-oriented tire that performs equally well in XC and marathon riding in both loose and hardpack conditions. The perfect tire for a long summer day of riding in a variety of terrain. - Black MTB tread - Max fill 4.5 BAR or 65 PSI - Wire (steel) bead - 30 TPI
$21.99 - $22.99
- Hybrid tire for street or light trail use - Wire bead - Size: 26 x 1 3/8 (ISO 590mm)
$21.99 - $30.99
• Hybrid/touring tire for fast rides and commuting • Wire bead
$21.99 - $29.99
• Urban/recreational tire with shallow, grooved tread for multiple conditions
• Urban/recreational tire with shallow, grooved tread for multiple conditions • Size: 28 x 1 1/2 • ISO 635
Great looks and a smooth ride are yours with Giant's Simple Road Star Tire. This wide tire offers cool style and a cushy ride so you can enjoy your day in the sun.
Feel fast, safe, and stable in any weather and on any road on the T1 road touring tire. With super tough nylon casing and durable compound for added wear and traction, this tire is ideal for touring, training, or recreational riding. Key features - Engineered tread design for confidence in wet or dry conditions - Durable compound gives long tread life - Extra-strong nylon casing
• Recreational tire with horizontal grooves for traction • Size: 26 x 1 3/8 • ISO 597
- Cruiser tire intended for everyday use - Bead: Wire
• Urban commuter tire with Kevlar Flat Shield protection • Low rolling resistance • Wire bead • Size: 26 x 1.5
A robust tire with a modern look for city riding - Solid tires for town and city bikes also suitable for tarmac and gravel paths - Good traction from its large contact patch with the terrain - High reliability, best quality: gets you to where you want to go on time!
The cool design makes the RetroRIDE an eyecatcher. In a stylish brown or cream or black with completely curcumferential original profiles of the legendary Conti KKS 10. Beneath the stylish outer shell it has all qualities that make a great touring tire. Finished off with a rubber breaker belt, a tread profile that even looks grippy, and a compound that provides a long service life.
The Ride Tour is at home on any surface: a real all-rounder Continuous center tread provides good rolling characteristics and ample traction when cornering. Reliable puncture protection thanks to Extra Puncture Belt Durable casing and long-lasting tread impress on all rides.
The Kross Plus Wire in K847 Tread is a great tire for any hybrid or mountain bike. - K847 Tread Pattern with SRC compound - Wire bead - Made from quality Kenda rubber
Give your mountain bike road speed with Ritchey's Tom Slick 26-inch. It's a worthy all-around training tire that features a slick center for minimal rolling resistance and grooved shoulders to shed water and debris.
Ritchey's signature mountain bike tread pattern for well over a decade, the Z-Max Evolution is the culmination of years of development and VFA design. Tread lugs are spaced wider and shortened for faster handling, reduced rolling resistance and lighter weight. WCS version features dual compound and is tubeless-ready. Softer sides enhance cornering, firmer center section rolls faster and is more durable. - 26-inch - Tubeless Ready (WCS) - WCS weight: 494g (26x2.1”) - Comp weight: 640g (26x2.1”)
Discover a new way to get to your destination. The Connection Trail mountain bike tires deliver ride-refining confidence for journeys along a well-worn trail, and offer plenty of comfort when the path leads you to the road less traveled. Key features - Excels on pavement and the trail - Great value
$24.99 - $29.99
Fast rolling, durable hybrid tires with great traction. Highly versatile, smooth roller When you depend on your bike to get around town reliably, the H2 tire is a no-brainer. It's got a smooth rolling center and great cornering traction for a confident, efficient ride. Key features - Excels on pavement - Smooth-rolling and efficient tread design - Durable enough to prevent punctures from glass and stone - Strong puncture protection without the weight penalty
When you depend on your bike to get around town reliably, the H2 tire is a no-brainer. It's got a smooth rolling center and great cornering traction for a confident, efficient ride. - Excels on pavement - Smooth-rolling and efficient tread design - Durable enough to prevent punctures from glass and stone - Strong puncture protection without the weight penalty
Michelin's Country Dry2 offers excellent cornering grip and low-rolling resistance in hardpack conditions. The long-lasting rubber compound provides extra longevity for hassle-free use. Plus, the dry terrain tread design provides a wide footprint for added stability.
Michelin's Country Mud is a super versatile MTB tire. Tough enough for loose and rocky trails, it offers astonishing grip in slippery, wet conditions when traction is at a premium. The Country Mud features exceptional durability so you can enjoy this tire for many a ride.
Ideally suited to hardpack trails and city riding, Michelin's Country Rock offers excellent cornering grip and low-rolling resistance. The long-lasting carbon rubber compound provides extra longevity for hassle-free use.
Page 1 of 6 Next page