Our new line of Cobalt mountain biking shoes offers something for every style of all-mountain, downhill or trail rider of any age out there. The Cobalt Lace offers a casual look that's jam-packed with performance features, including the X-Comfort Zone technology that allows the foot to swell up to 5 mm during riding, thus eliminating hot spots and discomfort, and a super grippy rubber outsole that's SPD compatible. The outsole's flat pedal style provides plenty of surface area to increase balance for the demands of all mountain riding, while our T-Flex technology provides increased pedaling efficiency for the climbs. Its casual look blends into any après-style event, and its aesthetics will fit in anywhere.
- Shoe Technology : X-Comfort Zone - Power Zone: Increased arch support and power transfer
- Shoes Weight: 15.3 oz / 435g (size 42)
- Outsole: Rubber outsole with improved grip and T-FLEX technology
- Insole: EVA single density: Enhances comfort
- Closure System: Hook and loop fastener, Laces
Clipless pedals, shoes, and cleats come in many varieties, some specific to one brand or another. If you have a favorite, you may already know what you're looking for, and what is compatible.
Want some help choosing the right pedals and/or shoes? Interested in trying something new? Contact us to ensure your shoes are compatible with your pedals, and all of it's compatible with you.