Ready to build your dream 'cross bike? Boone Disc frameset is built with ultralight 600 Series OCLV Carbon. It features a cyclocross-specific geometry, Front and Rear IsoSpeed to smooth rough courses, and front and rear 12mm thru axle dropouts for better stiffness and handling.
It's right for you if...
You're lining up every weekend to race, and you're looking to build up a lightweight cyclocross bike (or a really sweet pit bike) so you can spend more time doing what you love: getting muddy and winning races. Or, you're seeking a light, fast platform for a carbon gravel bike.
The tech you get
An ultralight 600 Series OCLV Carbon frame with Front and Rear IsoSpeed, integrated cartridge bearing headset, and Control Freak cable management. Boone is designed for 12mm thru axles and flat mount disc brakes.
The final word
There are a lot of carbon cyclocross frames out there, but there's only one with both Front and Rear IsoSpeed. Boone soaks up the fatiguing bumps in a 'cross course so you'll stay stronger longer and have enough energy after your race to party.
Why you'll love it
- This bike was designed with input from cyclocross royalty, including World Champion Sven Nys and U.S. National Champ Katie Compton
- Carbon rules on the cross course—it's lighter, more forgiving, and more efficient than aluminum
- The combination of Front and Rear IsoSpeed cuts down on the fatiguing impacts of rough courses and increases compliance, giving you more traction when it matters
- Boone's cross-specific geometry and tube shapes make shouldering easy so you can dominate all aspects of a race, including run-ups
|Frame||600 Series OCLV Carbon, front & rear IsoSpeed, tapered head tube, Control Freak internal routing, Ride Tuned seatmast, 3S chain keeper, flat mount disc|
|Fork||Trek IsoSpeed Cross full carbon, tapered carbon steerer, flat mount disc, 395mm axle-to-crown|
Front: 12 x 100mm thru-axle
Rear: 12 x 142mm thru-axle
* Subject to change without notice.