- With plastic washers - Shell: 8mm Allen head axle bolt
Dimension American bottom bracket for one-piece cranks. - Include cups, bearings and cones - 24 tpi
- One-piece bottom bracket cup set - Bearings included - Fits smaller american juvenile/youth sized BB - Shell: 65mm - Cup Material: Steel - Weight: 173 grams
- Fits 3-piece crank set - Includes right and left cup, lockring and bearings - English type - Shell: 68/73mm - Cup Material: Steel - Weight: 123 grams
Race Face Cinch Bottom Bracket Spacer Kit • 30mm diameter spacers needed for correct installation of Cinch 190mm spindle in 132mm BB shell of Surly Ice Cream Truck and Salsa Blackborow.
Race Face Cinch bottom bracket spacer kit of OSBB bottom brackets.
$13.39 - $23.79
- One-piece bottom bracket cup set - Bearings included - Shell: 68mm - Spindle Type: OPC - Cup Material: Steel - Weight: 265 grams
- Bottom bracket for one-piece crank - Sealed mechanism - 24 TPI - Spindle Type: One piece - Cup Material: Steel - Weight: 310-315g - Cup Type: Press Fit - Cup OD/Bearing OD: 51mm
- Adapts ISCG-05 mount chainguide arms to fit flange or lockring style bottom brackets
$18.00 - $28.00
FSA PowerPro JIS Cartridge Bottom Brackets. - Includes bolts - Spindle Interface Type: Square Taper JIS - BB Shell Width (mm): 68 - BB/Frame Interface: English
High performing square bottom bracket interfaces with English frames. - Fits square-taper spindle cranksets - Alloy adjustable cups - Includes 2 axle bolts
Shimano BB-ES300 Octalink V2 Bottom Brackets - Fits Shimano Octalink V2 Spline Cranksets - Crankarm fixing bolts not included
- Steel body - Steel cups - Chromoly spindle - Sealed bearings - Interface: English - Square Taper JIS - Weight: 305-320 grams
$23.99 - $29.99
Shimano's BB-UN55 Square Spindle Bottom Brackets are the unofficial standard for English-threaded cartridge bottom brackets. Quality, value, and durability come together to keep you cranking for many, many miles. - Fits JIS Square-Taper Cranksets - Hollow spindle - Crankarm fixing bolts not included
Shimano's 105 Bottom Bracket Cups are compatible with Shimano's integrated cranksets and bicycles with threaded bottom brackets. The cups are made of lightweight aluminum and the excellent Shimano bearings are sealed for maximum durability. There's also a nylon sleeve for additional bearing protection.
TruVativ Power Spline Bottom Bracket fits proprietary powerspline design popular as OE spec with many moderate-price TruVativ cranks. • Proprietary spline design popular as OE spec with many moderate-price TruVativ cranks • Crank bolts are included
- Adapters press directly into specific PF30, BB30, BB86 or BBright frames and allow the use of standard Ultra-Torque (UT) crank sets and EPS components - Updated design increases surface area contact with the frame's bottom bracket, reducing the possibility of noise from frames with slight imperfections - Ultra-Torque OS Fit BB-cup tool is required for adapter installation
The FSA Alloy Cup JIS bottom bracket is suitable for Italian threaded interfaces. - Alloy cups - Double "snap" seals for water and dirt protection - Spindle Interface Type: Square Taper JIS
$29.99 - $34.99
- Steel body - Chromoly spindle - Sealed bearings - Repair BB designed to work in frames that have stripped BB threads - Shell: 68mm - Spindle Type: Square Taper JIS - Weight: 360-370 grams
Bottom brackets from FSA for non-threaded applications. - Spindle Interface Type: 386 EVO - BB Shell Width: 86mm - Bottom Bracket Shell I.D.: 41 - BB/Frame Interface: BB86
Bottom brackets from FSA for non-threaded applications. - 24mm spindle compatibility - Stainless steel bearings - Spindle Interface Type: FSA MegaExo - BB Shell Width: 92mm - Bottom Bracket Shell I.D.: 41 - BB/Frame Interface: BB92
This FSA Bottom Bracket allows you to run MegaExo and other 24mm spindle cranksets with a BB86/BB89.5/BB92 frame. - Intended for road use - Steel bearings
This FSA MegaExo bottom bracket is for use MTB MegaExo cranksets with 24mm spindles. - Sealed bearings - Die-cast then CNC machined alloy bearing cups - Composite Di2-compatible adjustable center sleeve
$36.99 - $43.99
Pressfit Model: • For use on BB86/92 bottom bracket shells • Compatible with 24mm spindle Hollowtech II cranksets • BB Shell Width (mm): 92 mm • BB/Frame Interface: BB86 , BB92 • Bottom Bracket Shell I.D.: 41 • Defined Color: Black • Spindle Interface Type: Shimano Hollowtech II Threaded Model: • Includes 3 x 2.5mm spacers • Includes TL-FC24 adapter tool • Reduced size for light weight • New seal construction for smoother rotation • Requires TL-FC34 or included TL-FC24 adaptor for installation & removal • BB Shell Width (mm): 68 mm • BB/Frame Interface: English • Defined Color: Black • Spindle Interface Type: Shimano Hollowtech II • Weight: 77 g
$37.99 - $38.00
The SRAM DUB bottom bracket series has a simple job— to connect crankarms and protect the smooth, long-lasting application of power to the drivetrain. SRAM engineered the oversized DUB spindle to work across every bottom bracket standard, simplifying crankarm compatibility. - Gutter Seal Technology drastically improves sealing against the elements - Sealed cartridge bearings - One oversized spindle to work across every bottom bracket standard - Significantly lighter than GXP system
FSA is proud to introduce the Premium Series, featuring high-quality headsets and bottom brackets meticulously designed to meet the demanding needs of today's bicycle constructors and customers. Precision CNC products and high-quality bearings are the key points of the brand new Premium Series, developed to reach better customer service and the highest level of performance. - Premium PF86 bottom bracket to suit road MegaExo 24mm cranksets - High-quality bearings for minimum friction and maximum durability - Precision CNC - Crankset standard: Mega Exo 24mm - Frame standard: PressFit86
Shimano's Ultegra bottom bracket uses Pro Tour-proven technology for lighter weight and super smooth spinning, while still maintaining the same level of durability and stiffness. It's available in English, Italian, or Press Fit models.
Get more distance out of every pedal stroke with SRAM's BB30 Bottom Bracket Assembly. It features sealed bearings for a smooth pedal stroke and impressive reliability. Plus, it presses directly into your frame's BB30 bottom bracket shell for reduced weight and increased longevity.
Get the most out of SRAM's high-tech cranksets with the GXP Team Bottom Bracket. Built to last, this super-smooth bottom bracket lets your SRAM GXP crankset (sold separately) spin effortlessly without weighing you down.
There's precious little that's better than a fresh bottom bracket. This complete FSA BB30 Bottom Bracket contains 2 stainless steel bearings, 2 C-Clips, 2 dust covers, and 1 adjustment washer.
Page 1 of 5 Next page