$7.00 - $10.00
Z6 is a basic, affordable replacement chain for use on 6 and 7 speed bikes. - Features inner plate chamfering to smooth shifting - Z-bridge shape - Links (links): 116 - Width: 7.3 mm - Drivetrain Speeds: 6 , 7 - Chain Connection Type: Reusable Master Link
$8.59 - $14.79
- An economical replacement chain for 1 speed and 6/7 speed non-index shifting systems. - 1/2 x 1/8 - 300 grams
SRAM's PC 830 Chain offers accurate shifting, excellent durability, and superior power transfer for 8-speed drivetrains.
Z7 is a basic, affordable replacement chain for use on 6 and 7 speed bikes. - Features inner plate chamfering to smooth shifting - Z-bridge shape
The Z8.1 chain features inner plate chamfering and a z-bridge shape, making it suitable for a variety of riding styles. - Inner plate chamfering to smooth shifting - Z-bridge shape - Links (links): 116 - Width: 7.1 mm - Drivetrain Speeds: 6, 7, 8 - Chain Connection Type: Reusable Master Link
$11.19 - $15.79
- Steel 1/2 x 3/32 derailleur chain - For use with index shifting systems - For 7-/8-speed drivetrains - 300 grams - 132-link chain is extra long for bicycles like foot-forward-design cruisers
The KMC B1H is a heavy-duty single speed chain offering a quieter riding experience with high pin power and an anti-drop design. Fully nickel plated for corrosion and abrasion resistance
SRAM's PC-1 Single Speed Nickel Chain is designed for singlespeed bicycles so it won't jump off when you're laying down the power. It comes with a connector link for easy installation and removal.
- HG technology has chamfered inner plates to optimise shifting performance on HG sprockets - Durability is assured through the heat treatment of rollers, pins, and plates - Includes connecting link - Weight: 335 grams
Heavy duty 3/16" single speed chain great for hardcore street rippers who need the strongest chain possible. - Extra-wide, for non-derailleur bikes: BMX, cruisers and tricycles - Compatible with 1/8" x 1/2" single speed set-ups but oversized for extra strength and durabilityLinks (links): 98 - Width: 13.1 mm - Drivetrain Speeds: Single Speed 1/2" x 3/16" - Chain Connection Type: Reusable Master Link - Half Link Chain: No - Weight: 800g
The KMC S1 is a single-speed chain suitable for use with internally geared hubs, or any single speed drivetrain. - High pin power with reinforced durability - Offers a quieter riding experience - Anti-drop design - Inner plate chamfering helps to provide fast and smooth shifting - Internal gear hub system compatible - Links (links): 112 - Color: Silver - Width: 9.3mm - Drivetrain Speeds: Single Speed 1/2 x 1/8-inch - Half Link Chain: No
The Z8 chain features inner plate chamfering and a z-bridge shape, making it suitable for a variety of riding styles. - Inner plate chamfering to smooth shifting - Z-bridge shape - Designed for use with internally geared hubs - Compatible with Shimano, SRAM, and Campagnolo drivetrains - Suitable for MTB, road, and comfort riding - 1/2 x 3/32"
Solid pins, inner and outer plates make for an economical chain choice with all the performance of higher level X-Series chains. - Includes KMC Missing Link I - Double X bridge shape with inner and outer plate chamfering for smooth and fast shifting - Mushroom riveted pins for the highest pin power and allows shifting under heavy loads - Stretch Proof heat treatment so the chain last longer and goes farther - Half nickle plated - 1/2" x 3/32" - Weight: 286 gr
Super hardened steel designed for high torque Singlespeed and BMX use.
For the Bluebird chain, Odyssey took the proven and reliable KMC 510-HX chain and added a permanently attached, factory installed half-link to one end. When the chain is trimmed to size you can easily decide whether or not to use the half-link. Original factory assembled pin joints are radically stronger than workshop assembled ones, so this is a huge benefit.
Heavy duty BMX chain with Salt embossed logo links. - Steel, chromized treatment, type 510 H - Links (links): 100 - Color: Black - Drivetrain Speeds: Single Speed - Chain Connection Type: Pressed Pin
- 1/2" x 3/16” - 98 Links - Bushing Construction - Full Nickel Plated - Heavy Duty Structure - Width: 13.1 mm - Drivetrain Speeds: Single Speed 1/2" x 3/16" - Chain Connection Type: Reusable Master Link - Half Link Chain: No - Weight: 800g
The KMC Z8.1 Rustbuster is an 8-speed chain suitable for trekking, MTB, and city touring. - High pin power with reinforced durability - Offers a quieter riding experience - Anti-drop design - Inner plate chamfering helps to provide fast and smooth shifting - Z bridge outer plate offers extended compatibility - Rustbuster coating provides anit-rust protection - Links (links): 116 - Width: 7.1 mm - Drivetrain Speeds: 8 - Chain Connection Type: Reusable Master Link
- A chain designed for BMX but is at home on any single speed bike needing a chain built to last. - Nickel plated outer plates and black inner plates provide rust and abrasion resistance - Links (links): 112 - Color: Silver/Black - Width: 9.3mm - Chain Connection Type: Single Use Master Link - Half Link Chain: No
- Individually boxed - SCN-SS An economical replacement chain for single speed - Speeds: 1sp Size: 1/2x1/8 - Links: 142L Color: Black
- X8.99: stretchproof, chamfered plate, full-nickel plated chain for 5-8 speed and great for internal geared hubs - Z72: chamfered inner plates with Bulls-eye rivets for 5-8 speed - Z51: standard bushingless, chamfered plate chain for 5-8 speed - Z30: economy bushingless chain for 5-8 speed - Width = 3/32-inch
- X9SL: superlight chain for use with 9-speed, 252g - X9.93: upgraded version of the Z-9000 chain stretchproof, super-narrow chain for use with 9-speed - Pink Lady chains are a limited edition with 15% of sales going directly to the Pink Ribbon Foundation - Width = 11/128-inch
SRAM's PC-870 Chain makes a trusty partner over hill and dale. It's easy to install, too, thanks to the no-tools-needed PowerLink. Quiet, smooth and reliable, the PC-870 will take you where you want to go.
- Individually boxed - SCN-MSi - For use with index shifting systems - Speeds: 6/7sp Size: 1/2x3/32 - Links: 142L Color: Black
SRAM’s PC-971 Chain delivers light weight, strength and smoothness to your drivetrain. Its nickel-plated sideplates provide faster and more accurate shifting plus excellent reliability. And, with its great PowerLink, you don’t even need tools to install it.
FSA’s quiet, efficient, and durable chain. Team Issue chains are nickel plated and chamfered to enhance shifting performance. - Tool-free connector link included - 6.4mm width - Weight: 275g
- 1/2" x 3/32" - 116 Links - EPT anit-rust coating - 8 speed - Compatible with 18-21 24 Speed HG - Mushroomed Pin Riveted - 286 grams
SRAM's PC-850 Chain makes a trusty partner over hill and dale. It's easy to install, too, thanks to the no-tools-needed PowerLink. Quiet, smooth, reliable and very affordable, the PC-850 is a fine value.
Shimano CN-HG71 6/7/8-Speed Chains - 8-speed MTB chain meets durability requirements for e-bike use - Designed for precise Hyperdrive SIS and Dual SIS Index shifting - Includes chain and chain connection pin, or quick link - Links: 116
$25.00 - $30.00
The KMC K1SL SuperLite Kool Chain is suitable for a variety of single-speed riding styles, such as BMX or fixed gear, while offering substantial weight savings. - SL Chain sets a new standard with weight reduction, improved shifting performance & enhanced durability - The mud-shedding design is easy to clean - Chain features a heavy duty structure and is treated with a stretch proof treatment for maximum durability - Designed with KMC's Special Dynamic K Configuration which offers unsurpassable chain strength - Inner plate chamfering provides expeditious shifting - Features an anti-drop design - Links (links): 100 - Width: 9.5 mm - Drivetrain Speeds: Single Speed - Chain Connection Type: Single Use Master Link - Weight: 349 g
Page 1 of 2 Next page