700c, 27-Inch & 650c
The Caldera is designed as a durable tire that can handle the rigors of high-mileage training or commuting. - Thick crown tread provides longer-lasting wear - Durable 27 TPI casing
- Schwinn EA-3 size tire
$17.99 - $24.99
• Recreational tire with raised center for low rolling resistance • Fits older road bikes • Size: 27 x 1 1/4
$18.00 - $19.00
- Ideal road bike commuting tire - With a thicker layer of tread rubber, the Caldera provides longer-lasting tread wear than a normal road tire - Bead: non-folding - Weight: 330 grams
The Thunder Road is a smooth-rolling tire for use on road bikes. - Ideal replacement tire for casual road or pavement use - Clincher design
MICHELIN's Dynamic Sport offers an excellent ride, high mileage and even puncture protection at a nice price. With its grippy tread, tough nylon casing and supple sidewalls, you'll enjoy all your road rides even more.
$20.00 - $23.00
- Hardpack mountain bike tire designed to run in specific directions for the front and rear - In front, the Camber rolls fast, confidently grabbing corners even in the loose stuff - Reversed on the rear, the Camber gives you the same confidence in the corners, plus additional acceleration and climbing traction - Folding bead option also provides lightweight EPS puncture protection layer for outstanding performance and durability
- To keep you burning up the trail, the Jack Rabbit features a tread design with small ramped knobs
$20.95 - $35.65
Schwalbe's Lugano tire is ready for winter base miles and summer training alike. This durable tire features a silica tread for excellent straight-line speed and confident cornering. The classic diamond pattern on the tread gives you good traction on either wet or dry roads. Plus, it has a puncture-resistant tread, too.
- All-around tire for hard pack to loose conditions - Center tread features low, wide knobs spaced widely apart to aid in mud shedding - Shoulder knobs have a tall profile to really dig in to loose soil - Folding bead version features a dual compound tread for improved grip, and EPS puncture protection
- Z-Max Style Center Ridge tire (26x2.0)
-C1285 MTB Sport tire (26x1.95)
- Fast rolling tread - Smooth, rounded tread with large water-dispersion grooves
A robust tire with a modern look for city riding - Solid tires for town and city bikes also suitable for tarmac and gravel paths - Good traction from its large contact patch with the terrain - High reliability, best quality: gets you to where you want to go on time!
The Ride Tour is at home on any surface: a real all-rounder Continuous center tread provides good rolling characteristics and ample traction when cornering. Reliable puncture protection thanks to Extra Puncture Belt Durable casing and long-lasting tread impress on all rides.
With Bontrager's Connection Trail Tire, you get the best of both worlds. The shallow, closely spaced knobs roll fast and smooth on pavement, but provide sure-footed grip when you roll off the beaten path.
$24.99 - $29.99
Fast rolling, durable hybrid tires with great traction. Highly versatile, smooth roller When you depend on your bike to get around town reliably, the H2 tire is a no-brainer. It's got a smooth rolling center and great cornering traction for a confident, efficient ride. Key features - Excels on pavement - Smooth-rolling and efficient tread design - Durable enough to prevent punctures from glass and stone - Strong puncture protection without the weight penalty
Lean into the corners with confidence aboard Michelin's Lithion 2. It delivers excellent grip thanks to its herringbone shoulder tread pattern. Plus, the silica rubber compound offers exceptional ride comfort and fantastic durability.
The Schwalbe CX Pro Performance Line Tire lets you rip through mud and grit with ease. The unbelievably low weight and excellent grip through corners keep you on your bike through the roughest terrain. Hop on and feel the power of the CX Pro for yourself.
- Urban/commuter tire with thick siped tread for all-weather traction with low rolling resistance - CB - Cable Bead, type of bead found on economically friendly folding tires that provides a durable, easy-to-install tire bead - 30 TPI
- Smooth round profile provides extremely low rolling resistance while medium depth siping extends onto the shoulders for all-weather traction - Durable thick rubber casing resists flexing and offers an increased, long-wearing lifespan - Folding bead makes it easy to pack an extra tire for emergencies on long rides - CB - Cable Bead, type of bead found on economically friendly folding tires that provides a durable, easy-to-install tire bead - 30 TPI
- Excellent commuting tire - Ciudad offers a grooved-slick tread for low rolling resistance - Kevlar Inside puncture protection will keep you commuting even on the roughest roads, while the reflective sidewall provides increased night visibility - Bead: non-folding - Weight: 500 grams
Pasela is Panaracer's standard all around touring or urban commuting tire. Its comprehensive size range ensures that you can find a Pasela for most any usage. Ride it and trust it. - Urban/Commuter tire - Steel (Wire) bead - 65-100 PSI
With their grippy tread patterns and high-volume casings, Giant's P-R3 AC Tires offer superior handling and a superb ride. Giant's Deflect 3 nylon breaker keeps pinch flats at bay and the handy built-in wear indicator lets you know when it's time for new rubber. And, they have reflective sidewalls for increased visibility.
• Street tire • Grooved tread with directional siping • Wire bead
The legendary Ritchey fast-rolling slick road tire is back. Whether it's the weekly crit or aggressive miles without interruption, the Race Slick is a tire that transcends its name by providing exceptional ride quality. Race worthy, but weekend warrior ready, the Ritchey Race slick is a clear choice for any road build. - Folding Aramid bead - 60TPI (Comp)
A do-anything combination of low rolling resistance, Hard-Case Lite puncture protection, and a grippy, all-weather compound with siped tread for enthusiasts who want one lightweight tire for year-round riding. - Excels on the road in a variety of conditions - Hard-Case Lite sub-tread material protects against punctures
This versatile hybrid and city tire is great for a variety of conditions and offers basic puncture protection and durability. A tire ready for everyday H2 is the go-to replacement tire for city and hybrid bikes. Its versatile design is at home on streets, paths, and light trails. The tread rolls smooth and provides good cornering traction for a confident, efficient ride, and the durable construction delivers long-lasting tread life. Product details - Excellent tire for streets, paths, and light trails - The updated tread design delivers confident traction that rolls smooth - Tough 30 TPI construction for durability and longer tread life - Budget-friendly replacement tires that deliver performance and value Specifications - TPI: 30 TPI - Durometer: 60a - Bead: Wire - Type: Clincher - Minimum pressure: 60psi - Max pressure: 95psi - ETRTO: 32-622 - Studdable: No
Eliminate obstacles and leave worry in your wake. The LT2 Comp Hard-Case Lite is an all-condition, light trail specialty tire designed to be fast rolling on pavement and trails without worry about rocks or debris causing flats. Hard-Case Lite puncture protection provides a light weight barrier against flats while the fast rolling tread provides durable traction for path and trail. Key features - Excels on gravel and rough roads - Hard-Case Lite offers lightweight puncture protection - Open tread design for trail and path use
A road tire with Hard-Case Lite puncture protection for long-lasting confidence and traction on every road. Get that new-tire feeling The R1 road tire is the perfect replacement tire for your road bike or urban commuter. It's a great balance of performance and value, with 60TPI casing and Hard-Case Lite puncture protection that keeps weight down and durability up. Product details - Designed for lasting durability and performance for road riding - Hard-Case Lite provides lightweight puncture protection - Low rolling resistance and excellent cornering grip Specifications - Size: 700C x 32mm - Diameter: 700C - Width: 32mm - TPI: 60 TPI - Durometer: 62a - Bead: Wire - Type: Clincher - Max pressure: 50psi - ETRTO: 32-622 - Puncture protection: Hard-Case Lite - Weight: 428g
Page 1 of 9 Next page